#giving you the news you need to know

0
Actress  Oge Okoye was taken to the cleaners by fans and foes for posting the pictures of American TV star, Kenyan Moore’s dogs, claiming them as hers and none of her colleagues has o far commented on the scandal, apart from UK-based Chioma Toplis who joined the bandwagon and ‘yabbed’ Oge on her social media wall.




Since the picture scandal, Chioma has at different times, posted memes and made snide comments about Oge, calling her “fake ass ‘somborri” and other innuendoes.

It didn’t come as a surprise to many though, as there has been a cold war between the two actresses for years now. Since their rift, it is obvious the actresses don’t see eye to eye.

Explaining why she called her out on Facebook, Chioma said, “Moreover (when) she went public to talk trash about my household even as she was living in my house and eating my salt and pepper but secretly made those calls to spoil me behind my back.

“I am not like her (Oge) who snitches behind people’s back. I do mine in the open. I don’t care about guys who have gone to blog under anonymous names to say trash about me. At the end of the day, I have done what I want to do. I didn’t tell her (Oge) to be living a fake life. The whole world knows that I am not afraid of that bitch and I am ready to bash her at any given opportunity,” the actress said on her Facebook page when a fan asked her why she didn’t talk to Oge Okoye privately instead of yabbing her publicly.







From PunchPhotos: from Chioma Toplis Facebook page

Post a Comment

 
Top